All of our coaching sessions will be personalized to fit your specific needs. We start with a free consultation by telephone. As you express your goals and challenges, we will work together to create a plan that is right for you. In most cases, I will encourage you to create a written budget to use as a guide. We offer two convenient coaching options.
Option 1: Monthly Packages, Regular Coaching and Accountability Set to Your Pace
- Decide how often you would like to meet. Once or twice a month, or weekly, for 3, 6, or 12 months is recommended.
- Once a month – $115
- Twice a month – $200
- Four times a month – $360
- We will continue to meet regularly in one hour sessions* to guide your progress.
Option 2: Stand Alone Sessions, Financial Wellness Checks and Guidance on Specific Decisions ($165)
- Complete some basic financial paperwork.
- One hour comprehensive coaching session* and financial review.
- At the end of our session, you will get a detailed action plan.
*All sessions are done by video conferencing or phone, giving you the most flexibility.
If you find yourself:
- In debt with credit cards, student loans, car loans, etc.
- Living paycheck to paycheck
- Having difficulty creating financial margins in your life
- Not able to save enough money to cover minor emergencies or major life events
- Unable to tithe or give to charity
- Lagging behind in planning for the future, including retirement and kids’ college
- Experiencing success financially, but would like someone to help guide you toward your next step
Customized coaching sessions will help you:
- Create a plan to pay your debts in less time than you thought possible
- Reallocate your money to be more efficient
- Create room in your budget to prioritize generosity and giving
- Save money for short term and long term goals
- Create a plan for your future and the future of your family
Download our Excel Budget Template